RASHTRIYA INDIAN MILITARY COLLEGE has released the Notification for the Entrance Examination for admission into VIII th Class in the R.I.M.C, Dehradun for JAN 2018.
#1. RIMC EXAM CENTRE AND DATE OF EXAM :
- The Examinations will be held on 01/06/2017 (Thursday) and 02/06/2017 (Friday) at Vijayawada.
# NOTE : Only Boys are eligible for admission to the R.I.M.C Entrance Examination.
#2. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- At the time of admission to RIMC , the boy should either be studying in Class VII or should have passed Class VII from any recognized School from the state of Andhra Pradesh consisting of 13 Districts only.
#3. RIMC AGE LIMIT :
- Candidates appearing for the above test should not be less than 11 1/2 years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 01/01/2018 i.e., they should not be born earlier than 02/01/2005 and not later than 01/07/2006.
#4. RIMC MODE OF EXAMINATION:
i) WRITTEN EXAMINATION :
- The Written Examination will consists of three papers and will conduct in two days –
- On JUNE 1st, 2017 – English (125 Marks), Mathematics (200 Marks) and On JUNE 2nd, 2017 General Knowledge Paper (125 Marks).
- Candidates can appear in Hindi/ English Medium for Mathematics Paper and for General Knowledge Hindi/English or any Regional Language.
ii) INTERVIEW :
- After the completion of written examination the qualified candidates will undergo for the Interview which consists of 50 Marks.
iii) MEDICAL EXAMINATION :
- The Candidates who qualified in Interview will take a medical test in selected Military Hospitals which will be intimated later by admit cards. Medical test is a part of system it will not imply on final selection of admission.
- Based on the above process the Candidates will get an admission in R.I.M.C Dehradun for the term JAN 2018.
#5. RIMC DEHRADUN QUALIFYING MARKS :
- Minimum Pass marks in each paper is 50%.
#6. RIMC RESULT :
- Interview will subjectively on October 10, 2017.
#7. RIMC DEHRADUN APPLICATION FORM AND FEES :
- The prospectus-cum-application form and previous question papers can be obtained directly from :
- The Rashtriya Indian Military College, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, Pin-248003 through speed post by forwarding self addressed slip and an account payee bank demand draft of Rs. 550/-for General candidates and Rs.505/- for ST/SC candidates along with Caste Certificate.
- The Demand Draft will be made in favour of : The Commandant, R.I.M.C., Dehradun,Drawee Branch, State Bank of India,Tel Bhavan (Bank Code No.01576), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
# NOTE :
- The address should be Typed/Written clearly in capital letters with pin code and contact number.
- RIMC will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit of prospectus caused by illegible or incomplete address.
#8. HOW TO GET RIMC APPLICATION FORM FROM APPSC:
Application form can also be get directly from Deputy Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Hyderabad on submitting Demand Draft as above and enclosing self addressed cover size 40 x 30 Cm. duly affixing postal stamps worth of Rs. 120/-(Rupees One Twenty only).
#9. LAST DATE TO RECEIVE APPLICATION FORMS :
- The requisition to the Commission for prospectus-cum-application shall reach on or before 20/03/2017 and filled in applications in duplicate along with the necessary certificates shall reach the Commission by 31.03.2017.
Filled in application forms along with necessary certificates in duplicate should be sent to the Deputy Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Pratibha Bhavan, Beside Gandhi Bhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad – 500 001.