UGC-NET is a National Eligibility Test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education on behalf of UGC-University Grant Commission. Every year NET is conducted twice a year in the month of June and November with respective rules and regulations prior to the UGC.
UGC-NET is a Eligibility test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for the Assistant Professor who want to enhance the career as Professor in Indian Universities and Colleges. According to the eligibility criteria UGC NET is conducted across the country with selected examination centres.
UGC NET EXAM 2017 :
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) notifies to conduct the National Eligibility Exam- UGC NET NOV 2017 on November 05th(Sunday), 2017 across the country.
NET EXAM 2017 DATE : 05-11-2017(Sunday)
IMPORTANT DATES OF UGC NET EXAM 2017 :
- Online Application Submission Starts From : 11-08-2017
- Last Date for Online Application: 11-09-2017
- Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 12-09-2017
- Correction of Application Form Starts : 19-09-2017 to 25-09-2017
- Examination Date : November 05th, 2017
NET EXAM ELIGIBILITY :
UGC NET November 2017 Educational Qualification-
- Masters Degree from a Recognized University in India with minimum of 55% marks OR Equivalent Qualification from UGC Recognized from any one of the Post Graduate Courses.
- Candidates who are appeared or appearing Masters (Final year of the Masters Degree) are also eligible to take the exam. And results should be declared on or before NET Exam 2017 Result date.
- The Ph. D holders who had completed Masters before 19th September, 1991 are eligible to take the NET exam and relaxation of 5% is applicable in the cut-off marks.
UGC NET November 2017 Age Limit-
- For Junior Research Fellowship – Not More than 28 years as on 01-11-2017.
- For Assistant Professor : There is no Upper age limit.
UGC NET 2017 EXAMINATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT :
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 250/-
- Examination fee should be paid through DEBIT/ CREDIT CARD/ Net Banking. Charges will be as per Concerned Banks.
- Fee Once paid is non-refundable.
UGC NET 2017 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM :
- Candidates who are intends to take the exam have to apply through online application form on CBSE website (www.cbsenet.nic.in)
- Before applying the online form candidates are required to go detailed notification which is available on CBSE official website.
- Candidates are opt to scan the passport size photographs with scanned signature.
- Ensure to correct the filled details after the submission of online form.
- Submit the form and note the reference number as required with Login Id and Password.
- Only online application form is accepted. No other mode is not eligible.
For NET Online Application Form Click here–> https://goo.gl/nYTTAy
UGC NET 2017 ADMIT CARD :
- Admit card will be available in the third week of October, 2017 from the official website of CBSE(www.cbsenet.nic.in)
UGC NET EXAM PATTERN :
|Session||PAPER||MARKS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||TIME|
|First||I||100||50||1 1/4 hours(09:30 AM to 10:45 AM)|
|Second||II||100||50||1 1/4 hours(11:15 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Third||III||150||75||2 1/2 hours(02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)|
Paper-I :- It consists of Teaching Aptitude, Reasoning, Comprehensive Passages, General Awareness to test the ability in all perspective manners. There will be 50 objective questions which carries 2 Marks each and all are compulsory to attempt.
Paper-II :- It Consists of 50 objective questions which are based on subjects which carries 2 Marks each and all are compulsory attempt.
Paper-III :- It consists of 75 objective questions which are related to subject matters which carries 2 Marks each and all are compulsory attempt.
UGC NET RESULT :
The Candidates are required to get minimum eligible marks in all three papers with an aggregate are mentioned by the UGC. Minimum qualifying marks for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor are :-
- General – 40% aggregate marks in all the three papers together.
- OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD – 35% aggregate marks in all the three papers together.
For Official Notification Download Click here–> https://goo.gl/7M3cyw