AP DEECET 2017 invites online application from eligible candidates who want to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education, Govt of Andhra Pradesh (A.P).
#1. AP DEECET 2017 ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy Local / Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in AP DEECET 2017 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
#2. AP DEECET 2017 AGE LIMIT :
- The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2017 . There is no upper age limit.
#3. AP DEECET 2017 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10 + 2 during 2016-17 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test . But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidates who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible.
#4. AP DEECET 2017 EXAMINATION DATE :
- AP DEECET 2017 will be conducted on 04-05-2017 to 07.05.2017 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P.
#5. AP DEECET 2017 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND EXAM FEE :
- The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee) is Rs500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway between 22-03-2017 to 17-04-2017 and submit online application at the DEECET website http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in between 22-03-2017 to 17-04-2017.
#6. AP DEECET 2017 EXAMINATION CENTRES :
- DEECET shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P state.
- Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for online examination center.
#7. AP DEECET 2017 MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS :
- Candidate belonging to “O.C” and “B.C” communities shall secure minimum 50% marks in DEECET.
- For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates the minimum qualifying mark for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories will be 45%.
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST communities should secure 50% of marks for consideration against seats under OC / NCC / CAP / Sports category.
#8. AP DEECET 2017 IMPORTANT DATES :
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Online Application Starts From||22/03/2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||17/04/2017|
|Last Date for Online Application Form||18/04/2017|
|Hall Tickets Generates from||25/04/2017|
|Issue of Hall Tickets through Online||27/04/2017|
|Date of DEECET 2017||04/05/2017 to 07/05/2017|
|DEECET 2017 Results and Ranks||10/05/2017|
For Online Fee Payment and Application Form : APPLY HERE