Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites Online application for Special Recruitment (DISABLED BACKLOG VACANCY)
to the post of APPSC Junior Assistant Cum Typist Special Recruitment 2017 in Director General of Prisons and Correctional Services.
POST DETAILS :
- Name of the Post – Junior Assistant Cum Typist in Director General of Prisons and Correctional Services. ( District Post : Guntur )
- Number of Vacancies – 01 VH(W)(L)
- Age Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years (as on 01-04-2017)
APPSC JUNIOR ASSISTANT CUM TYPIST SPECIAL RECRUITMENT 2017 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University.
- Graduation or equivalent and Type Writing Higher Grade both Cum-Typist in in English and Telugu.
APPSC JUNIOR ASSISTANT CUM TYPIST SPECIAL RECRUITMENT 2017 FEE :
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee.
- Examination Fee : All candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the
purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
ONLINE EXAMINATION (WRITTEN) CENTRES :
- The Main Examination will be held at Vijayawada & Guntur only.
- The screening test will be held at vijayawada and all district head quarters in case the number of applicants exceeds 25,000.
EXAM PATTERN :
PAPER-1 : General Studies 150 Marks
PAPER-2 : Secretarial Abilities 150 Marks
Total : 300 Marks
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE APPLICATION FORM :
- The Applicants have to read the User manual for Online submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
- The Application will be available on(www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 31/03/2017 to 30/04/2017 (Note: 30/04/2017 is the last date for payment of fee).
For Online Application and Other Details Visit Official Website as below.