Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who satisfy eligibility condition for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme Recruitment 2020 of Nationality for entry as Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive (IT) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2020.
Who Can Apply?
Applicant should be in the final year (regular BE/B.Tech or integrated degree course) in an AICTE recognised university with one of the following educational qualifications and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester of regular BE/B.Tech and VII Semester of 5 year integrated degree course).
Executive Branch & Technical Branch
|SN||Branch/Cadre||Streams in BE/ B. Tech||Gender||SSC|
|1.||IT||(i) Information Technology (ii) Computer Science Engineering (iii) Computer Engineering||Men||SSC|
|2.||Engineering Branch||(i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & control||Men||SSC|
|3.||Electrical Branch||(i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics and Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Instrumentation||Men||SSC|
How to Apply Indian Navy UES Online Application Form?
- While filling up the Online application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as E-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) date of birth proof (10th & 12th certificate), 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet and mark sheets till 5th /7th semester of regular BE/ B Tech and Integrated Course respectively, BE/ B Tech CGPA to % conversion formula and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any application with the scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, it will be rejected.
- Print 2 copies of this filled application form which have system generated an application number. Carry one copy of application during Campus Interview. Another copy of the application is to be carried along with original documents/certificates as mentioned in Para 5 (c) above while appearing for SSB.
Indian Navy UES Selection Procedure:
- The eligible candidates will have to undergo Naval Campus Selection process. The Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for a particular entry. In case of excess candidates, IHQ/MOD (Navy) reserves the right to further shortlist and fix cut-off percentage.
- Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam/Kolkata between Dec 19 to Apr 20. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail as provided by candidates in their application form.
Important Points to be Remember:
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The Candidates are to apply from 07 Jun 19 to 27 Jun 19.
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your e- application.
- Obtain the signature of the Principal/Dean /HoD on the declaration given at the end of the application.
- Only one application form to be submitted/uploaded by the candidate. If the candidate has submitted Duplicate Application, his candidature will be canceled at any stage of the Selection process.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected if found INELIGIBLE/ INVALID at any point of time.
Click Here :> Apply OnlineIndian Navy UES Online Application