Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the leading private sector bank which has been interest in associated with Manipal Global Education Services to train the bank students of Kotak Sales Officer to take responsibility for running and managing the banking operations in different branches of the bank in India.
#1. ABOUT THE PROGRAM :
The program is a joint collaboration of the Kotak Mahindra Bank and the Manipal Group. The program aims to train young degree personnel of Kotak Mahindra Bank in order to ensure that they are Industry Ready by the time of completion of the programme. The program is being conducted from the Manipal Global Academy of Banking, Bangalore Campus.
- The programme is fully residential programme to train selected Student Kotak Sales Officers of the Bank.
- The training is to functionalies the knowledge of general management and specialized knowledge of banking related subjects.
- Programme participants Students of Kotak Sales Officers are put through a rigorous training structure with emphasis on application of knowledge and overall development of personality.
- The training at the academy is supplemented with practical training at the Bank’s branches.
- The course has been set up to attract bright young graduates to a career in Banking with Kotak Bank.
- The complete course duration will be 12 months, comprising of nine month full-time residential course which is followed by three months of internship in one of the branches at Kotak Bank located anywhere in India.
- Those who successfully complete one year intensive course will be awarded a POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN RELATIONSHIP BANKING (PGDRB) by Manipal Education and will be subsequently absorbed as Sales officers in the Bank in Relationship Roles as the job profile.
- On successful completion of “KOTAK SALES OFFICER” program student get awarded as PGDRB and guarantee Job in Kotak Mahindra Bank as Relationship Officers in various branches of the Bank across India.
#2. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- Any Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government with 50 % or above marks.
- Students appearing in final year Bachelor degree exams can also apply.
#3. KOTAK SALES OFFICER PROGRAM AGE LIMIT :
- Minimum 21 years and Less than 26 years.
#4. KOTAK SALES OFFICER PROGRAM COURSE FEE :
- The total course fee is fixed at Rs.3, 40,000 (plus applicable taxes) per candidate inclusive of boarding and lodging.
- The fee for the course is paid by the Student Kotak Sales Officers of the Bank in three instalments of Rs.1.4 lakh, 1 lakh & 1 lakh at the beginning of each term.
#5. KOTAK SALES OFFICER PROGRAM CAMPUS LOCATION :
- The campus will be located in Bangalore along with the residential accommodation in hostels.
#6. KOTAK SALES OFFICER PROGRAM COURSE DURATION :
- The PGDRB programme is for a duration of 1 year consisting of 3 terms (9 months) of classroom study at the Manipal Academy of Banking, Bangalore campus and one term (3 months) of internship at the Kotak Bank’s Branches.
- Each term program is made up of about 12 weeks of classes and related academic activities, immediately followed by end-term examinations in the subjects covered during the term. In the fourth term, there will be professional training offered at different branches of the Bank.
#7. SELECTION PROCESS :
KOTAK SALES OFFICER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Go to http://www.kotak.com/bank/careers
- After the page opens click on Kotak Sales Officer Program section.
- Read carefully, and understand the terms & conditions of the Course before applying.
- Click on APPLY and fill in the Application Form available.
- Attach an updated copy of your Resume and submit the form.
- The candidates will be required to pay an Application fee of Rs. 500/- to Kotak Mahindra Bank for appearing for the selection process post receiving intimation of eligibility by the Bank.
Applications submitted through the above process only shall be considered for further processing. In case of any query on the program Please send an email to email@example.com
For More details : Visit official Website http://www.kotak.com/bank/careers