India’s largest Public Sector Bank State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Notification for the recruitment of 2,313 Probationary Officers(POs).
This year SBI has made some necessary modifications and gave a chance for the final year graduates.
This is the High Cadre post in Banking Field meanwhile to get higher designation.
Here is the detailed information regarding SBI PO application form, SBI PO eligibility criteria, SBI PO exam dates, SBI PO exam fees and SBI PO vacancies….
#1. SBI PO QUALIFICATION :
– Any Graduation
– Final year students can also apply, but by 2017, July 1st Degree (Graduation) Should be Completed.
#2. SBI PO AGE LIMIT :
– By April 1st, 2017 age should be between 21-30 years.
– Age Relaxation for SC/ST Students is 5 years, for OBC Candidates 3 years. According to the reservation age relaxation will be considered.
SBI PO VACANCIES 2017 :
– General – 1010
– OBC – 606
– ST – 350
– SC – 347
#3. MODE OF SELECTION :
Selection will based on 3 stages
I. PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION
- In this Section objective type questions for 100 marks.
- Duration of Exams : 1 Hour.
- English language : 30 Questions : 30 Marks
- Competitive Aptitude : 35 Questions- 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability : 35 Questions : 35 Marks
- Overall 100 Questions each One one carries one marks.
- Negative Marking of 1/4th for every wrong answer.
So, be careful while choosing the answer.
II. MAIN EXAMINATION
In this section objective type questions and descriptive exam ( Letter Writing and Essay Writing) will be conducted.
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude – 60 Marks
- Data Analysis and Interpretation – 60 Marks
- General/Economy /Banking Awareness – 45 Marks
- English Language – 40 Marks
- Duration of Exam – 3 Hours
- Negative Marking of 1/4th for every wrong answer
III. GROUP DISCUSSION followed by PERSONAL INTERVIEW
- Group Discussion – 20 Marks
- Personal Interview – 30 Marks
In every section there will be Sectional Cut Off marks which is mandatory.
#4. SBI PO EXAM IMPORTANT DATES:
- Mode Of Application – Online
- Online Registration Starts from : February 7, 2017
- Application fees – SC/ST/PWD Candidates Rs.100/-
- For others – Rs.600/-
- Download of Call Letter : April 15, 2017 Onwards
- Last Date of Online Application – March 6, 2017
- Preliminary Exam (Online) – April 29, 30 and May 6, 7
- Prelims Examination Results – May 17, 2017
- Mains Exam (Online) – June 4, 2017
- Mains Examination Result – June 19, 2017
- GD/INTERVIEW – July 10, 2017 Onwards
- Final Result – August 5, 2017
#5. SBI PO EXAMINATION CENTRES :
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION :
Andhra Pradesh : Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayanagaram.
Telangana : Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal.
MAIN EXAMINATION :
Andhra Pradesh : Guntur, Kurnool, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam
To Apply Online : CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT SBI PO ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
If u click on the above link directly it redirect to Online Application form.
All the best For the Aspirants who are preparing for the SBI PO EXAMINATION 2017.
Best Wishes from “Manvidya.net” and Team.