Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET 2017) is a State Level Entrance Exam in Telangana State for admissions into PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture (ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ M.Arch) for the academic year 2017-2018 Conducted by OSMANIA UNIVERSITY-HYDERABAD on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
#1. TS PGECET Eligibility 2017 :
|JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD||Click Here|
|JAWAHARLAL NEHRU ARCHITECTURE AND FINE ARTS UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD||Click Here|
|KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY, WARANGAL||Click Here|
|OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD||Click Here|
|PALAMURU UNIVERSITY, MAHABUBNAGAR||Click Here|
#2. TS PGECET REGISTRATION FEES 2017 :
- For General- Rs.800/-
- For SC, ST- Rs.400/-
(Candidates those want to apply for Multiple Test, they need to pay separate registration fees as mentioned.)
#3. TS PGECET SYLLABUS 2017 :
|Aerospace Engineering||Click Here
|Architecture & Planning||Click Here|
|Bio Medical Engineering||Click Here
|Bio Technology||Click Here|
|Chemical Engineering||Click Here|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Click Here|
|Environmental Management||Click Here|
|Food Technology||Click Here|
|Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics||Click Here|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Click Here
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here|
|Metallurgical Engineering||Click Here
|Nano Technology||Click Here|
#4. TS PGECET MODE OF EXAM 2017 :
- The Exam will be Conducted Online Mode Only via CBT(Computer Based Test).
- The examination will be held from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon in the morning session and 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM in the afternoon session.
- CBT is 2 hour duration exam which consists of 120 Multiple Choice Questions, carrying one mark each. There is no negative marking for any wrong answer. The cut-off mark for Entrance Test is 30 Marks, in case SC/ ST there is no minimum marks.
#5. TS PGECET MODE OF REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT 2017 :
- Payment accepted for Online Application form is only through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
#6. TS PGECET REGIONAL CENTERS :
TS PGECET 2017 Will be conducted in the below following Centers.
#7. TS PGECET IMPORTANT DATES 2017 :
- TS PGECET Examination Dates : 29 May 2017 to 01 June 2017.
- Online Application form and Registration Starts from : 17th March 2017.
- Last Date of Online Application form without any Late fee : 01 May 2017.
- Last Date of Online Application with Late fee of Rs.500/- : 10 May 2017.
- Hall Tickets download from Official website : 24 May 2017 to 28 May 2017.
For Online Application Form Visit : http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/